Thursday, August 5, 2010

Egyptian pastries

I have made my own Egyptian pastries and I think you should try making some. Here I tell how to make them.
Things you will need
Wheat flour
Baking powder
Honey
Milk
Salt
Butter
Add salt and baking powder to the wheat flour. Now use your fingers to rub the butter into the mixture until it looks like fine bread crumbs. Add some honey to the mixture. Add some milk to it and kneed it up into a stiff dough. Shape the dough into balls. Then roll the balls of dough into strips. Now take each strip and coil them up into a spiral. Now sprinkle each pastry with jira seeds. Now place them on to a greased baking tray.
Now bake your pastries at 350 degrees.
Once your pastries are baked let them cool down then spread honey on them.
Now your pastries are ready.
I hope you like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment